AN ONLINE WORKSHOP FOR 9-12 YEAR OLDS TO DO WITH THEIR MOTHER/CARER
Educating and empowering girls to prepare for and embrace their period and help them understand the change their body is about to go through. We show them it’s a natural process and nothing to be ashamed of, as well as help them feel safe having conversations with their mum/carer through the journey.
This is for you if:
– You’re finding it hard to start the conversation around periods, or you’re finding resistance to your attempts to start the conversation
– You want a daughter who is confident and comfortable with her first period and what puberty brings
– You want to be having open and honest conversations, and an improved willingness from your daughter to talk about anything
– You want to connect with your daughter on a level that acknowledges their transition from child to young women
– You want to normalise the conversation around periods and put your worried or anxious girls mind at ease
– You want to know more about different menstrual hygiene products, and want to give your child the best choice for them.
– You want your daughter to learn about her body from a wholistic and empowering point of view, with no shame, fear or embarrassment
– You want your daughters learning experience to be fun and informative, and you want to experience it together