Empowering First Periods
This is for you
- You’re finding it hard to start the conversation around periods, or you’re finding resistance to your attempts to start the conversation
- You want a daughter who is confident and comfortable with her first period and what puberty brings
- You want to be having open and honest conversations, and an improved willingness from your daughter to talk about anything
- You want to connect with your daughter on a level that acknowledges their transition from child to young women
- You want to normalise the conversation around periods and put your worried or anxious girls mind at ease
- You want to know more about different menstrual hygiene products, and want to give your child the best choice for them.
- You want your daughter to learn about her body from a wholistic and empowering point of view, with no shame, fear or embarrassment
NOTE: If your cart is empty after adding in your workshop and/or portrait session, it’s because my website likes to go and have a cuppa between orders. Take this as a sign that you should have a cuppa too. So go pour yourself a brew, come back, refresh your cart, and all should be good to go. Please let me know if there are any issues.
Terms and Conditions
If restrictions to gatherings change due to Covid19, you will be given the option to reschedule to another in-person workshop or a virtual workshop.
There are no reviews yet.